Winter is coming.
20 degrees and snow.
The bite of the frozen wind.
It’s the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023, and communication with current clients may have gone cold as well. The best way to re-ignite that communication is through client gifting. January and February are perfect months to remind your client of that warm, fuzzy feeling they had when you first on-boarded them.
Here 5 warm, cozy, gifts to reinforce your connection with your client:
- A Blanket. It’s classic. There are fleece, faux mink, sherpa, and so many other blankets that you can send, and each one has unique decoration options. One that has become popular recently is a full color blanket. You can put any picture you want on the blanket, and the best part is that there are no minimums. You can do 1 or 100 and individualize each one with a picture, logo, or client name.
- Cocoa bombs and a personalized coffee mug. Again, it’s all about comfort, and nothing says comfort like a hug in a mug. There are also great options where you can personalize each mug, so your clients feel like you went out of your way to get them a special gift.
- Winter hoodies and coats. This is not the easiest gift, but always appreciated, especially if they are name brand and have cool designs!
- Hats, Scarves, and Gloves. You will be top of mind, when your client is wearing a warm beanie that you sent them. Send a high quality name brand, like Columbia, Carhartt, Nike, or The North Face with a minimal or no design, so your client will actually love wearing it.
- A Warm Glow. Send your client a brand new light ring for their phone or their computer. This gives you an opportunity to set up a virtual meeting with your client, and gives them the confidence to turn on their camera with the best lighting.
If you are looking for other ideas for something to change a cold client into a warm lead during the winter, API can help. Contact Us Today.